Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Fairest of Them All


I just saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button starring Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett, and I loved it! Whimsical storyline, wonderful cinematography, and great chemistry between the two actors. And if that isn't enough to get you off the couch to go see it yourself, then go for this reason: to watch Cate dance ballet. I am convinced that Cate is one of the most beautiful women living today, and watching her dance ballet was mesmerizing. It makes me ask myself, "Why the hell isn't she 'The Face' of something?!" She's so poised, so regal, so stunning. She needs to be "The Face" of something now! Where is Marc Jacobs? Get him on the case. Also, Tilda Swinton was amazing in the film. She's worth the $12 alone.


Anyways, here are some pictures of Snow White Cate in the new January 2009 issue of British Vogue. I love the Piers Atkinson head wear in the picture above. And below, Cate is wearing a Chloe dress made of silk with crystal embroidery. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment